In the US, Replacement Theory is a wAcKy RiGhT wInG cOnSpIrAcY!!!

redrumloa

Reaction score
It's facts. It's not a "white replacement conspiracy theory" by NeoYahtzees as the Liberal Media proclaims, it's replacing middle class Americans of all types and it's an objective reality based on what can be easily observed by sentient beings.

Tyson Foods to hire 52,000 migrants after massive layoffs in Iowa​

Not that I buy many Tyson products, but I 100% support a total boycott of their woke-ass company.

I can tell you first-hand that there is a Tyson Foods Chicken processing plant in Guntersville Alabama that seems to be 85% staff with illegal aliens and it's been that way for a long, long time. There is a huge flea-market local to my dad that I've been going to since I guess I was 5 years old. A few weeks ago when I visited home and went there, almost every booth was run by South Americans and you could absolutely tell that 90% of the people there were illegals. It was very much third-world country feel, and neither my dad nor I could hear a word of English being spoken.

All of the established dealers we'd dealt with forever have been run off because they can't sell anything to a customer base that doesn't speak the language...

This is not the America we grew up in, and yes, I'm pissed about it because if it can overrun somewhere like Northern/Central Alabama, I can only imagine it's far worse in more populated areas...

This is entirely illegal, but so is streamlining illegal aliens with zero documentation. Into the country.

432440879_7692706507414728_1513813072718945961_n.jpg 432048970_7692708910747821_5242688062058903713_n.jpg

Dems used to be the slavers of specific people. They are now on track to be enslaving 99.9% of everyone, including themselves.

I really don't think it's replacement, but it obviously is being taken advantage of. Divide and conquer.

What exactly is being taken advantage of though? Look at the statistics under orangemanbad and look at them now. It's all going to plan.

What exactly is being taken advantage of though? Look at the statistics under orangemanbad and look at them now. It's all going to plan.
Everything is indeed going to plan. The plan to source a cheap labour force that is too divided to organise themselves. China was nice when they were 'beggars' but they're getting too organised right now and therefore they have to look for cheap labour force elsewhere and what's better in than in your own country? No shipping costs, and everything under your own control!
All this wokeness is purely focused on trolling our society.
I mean, who benefits from actual replacement?

Last edited:
I mean, who benefits from actual replacement?

The 1/10th of the 1%'ers. The rest of the mouth breathers cheering it on aren't smart enough to realize they are ushering in their own destruction. The plan is to have an ruling elite, absolutely zero middle class, everyone else in abject poverty happy to get the little scraps they can as to not starve. The current Chinese Communist system is the model for the rest of the world according to the WEF in their own words. Not my words, their words.

"You will own nothing and you will be happy"
"Stakeholder Capitalism"
"ESG"
"Universal Basic Income"
"CBDC"
"Social Credit Score"
"15 Minute Cities"
etc
etc

Last edited:
"Libertarian" chap I haven't encountered before on illegal immigration:

I tried, but I couldn't get through the whole clip. The entire premise he is setting up would be laughable if not so insidious. Even the most basic look at US laws prove this to be hogwash at best and that's being overly generous.

Just because someone is allowed time to speak in the House doesn't make it true.

(just thinking out loud, not aimed at you Robert)

Back