gift envy

robert l. bentham

Reaction score
so i got my grandson an rc helicopter that takes an hour of video and still shots.(he flies the little ones just fine) uses one of them smaller sd cards so you can put a 32 gig card in it which is actually kind of cool... well when he said he wanted one i got to lookin it over and decided i flat had to have one too...so all day i just been wantin to play with em but hes been so wound up from cookies and stuff... well... he only just went to sleep an hour ago... (we had to make cookies for santa) so i didnt get much me time in... its just sitting there blinking at me.. it has led spotlights for night flight... crud i really should just wait until morning... dammit!!

so i waited... only its now too darn windy to fly and we're getting some light flurries... figures... guess you all will have to wait for helicopter crash photos... ;) :D

20121225_195100.jpg

here's one of my gifts - my dalek will be watching Doctor Who with me tonight

What is the significance of the elements Ba, Zn and Ga together?

What is the significance of the elements Ba, Zn and Ga together?
as Robert said, it's a referance to the Show, The Big Bang Theory.
Sheldon - one of the characters - says the word "BaZingGa" when he has just made a "joke".

anyway, a very clever person in New Zealand makes jewelery using letters from the periodic table. It's not the only kind she makes but the show being about nerd scientists makes this a perfect combination. She told me she has made many for people all over the world.

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/84936486

Back