Status
Not open for further replies.

metalman

Reaction score
CWnQYZNWIAAIgHR.jpg

Reactions: adz

cecilia

Reaction score
Kind of interested to know which Republican candidate you would like to win. Jeb Bush maybe? Why worry so much about Trump?
are you kidding???

NONE of them!!

they all reject Climate Change, and in varying degrees, science. They hate women, they love ignorance and they are in the pockets of the 1%

Any of these douchebags in any aspect of government is a disaster.

There is only one proper candidate: Bernie

the end
period

the only reason I post funny trump meme's is because he's good for a laugh. being a loud mouth racist, sexist piece of fecal matter

I thought that was obvious

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
are you kidding???

NONE of them!!

Then there is NO REASON to care about Trump. Let him become the candidate and THEN care if you must. The main difference between Trump and the other guys is that he SAYS what he thinks instead of hiding it. Hammering on Trump just lets worse guys catch a break. More important that slamming Trump is humiliating Bush and the neo-cons.

cecilia

Reaction score
Then there is NO REASON to care about Trump. Let him become the candidate and THEN care if you must. The main difference between Trump and the other guys is that he SAYS what he thinks instead of hiding it. Hammering on Trump just lets worse guys catch a break. More important that slamming Trump is humiliating Bush and the neo-cons.
if I find funny meme's on the other guy's I'll post them

and i don't "care" about trump. he's a carnival barker

Status
Not open for further replies.