Reaction score
B5GgKRYIUAE5Ct2.jpg

Reactions: adz

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Both armies have duck banners ?!?
There are no rabbit banners.
Look more closely at the duck banners. I think if you alter your angle, you'll see it. I didn't notice it until this morning myself..

metalman

Reaction score
Look more closely at the duck banners. I think if you alter your angle, you'll see it. I didn't notice it until this morning myself..

In fluffy's link the illusion is much better

however the cartoon still makes no sense, which ever illusion you see, the duck or rabbit, all the banners would look the same to you, therefore no disagreement, Kumbayah!

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
@cecilia, re NK's internet problem:

Dec 21 my provider was experiencing widespread outages and my email went missing for most of the day. Dec 22 Comcast was getting hammered - between 60 and 80% loss of service in areas. Seems they were the victim of an attack on DNS that redirected connections.
Meanwhile - checkout the pretty tool that Norse has online showing the origins of attacks against honeypots around the net.

cecilia

Reaction score
@cecilia, re NK's internet problem:

Dec 21 my provider was experiencing widespread outages and my email went missing for most of the day. Dec 22 Comcast was getting hammered - between 60 and 80% loss of service in areas. Seems they were the victim of an attack on DNS that redirected connections.
Meanwhile - checkout the pretty tool that Norse has online showing the origins of attacks against honeypots around the net.
that's interesting but I basically assumed that N korea just had a blimp in their normally crappy internet. There's only about 10 people using the internet anyway :)

FluffyMcDeath

Reaction score
however the cartoon still makes no sense, which ever illusion you see, the duck or rabbit, all the banners would look the same to you, therefore no disagreement, Kumbayah!

That's what SHOULD happen except for the ideological leadership which tells people to see a difference where no difference actually exists. It's not that the cartoon makes no sense - it's trying to make a point. The point of the cartoon is that wars based on a false perception of ideological differences make no sense.

metalman

Reaction score