Flusterduck.com Reloaded..

Wayne

Administrator
Reaction score
Good morning guys...

I know you guys are sick of hearing about me tinkering, and I apologize, but once again, I invite (read: plead, beg, cajole) your help.

I just downloaded a fresh 30-day trial of the full SocialEngine PHP platform and installed it at flusterduck.com. I'm debating purchasing a theme, but it seems kinda silly to invest in a theme (layout) before I actively purchase the program.

The big question becomes, what will I do with it? My honest goal is to build an online social community which would allow me to then (maybe) monetize it (Google ads or selling stuff online) and I have several prime domains that can be uniquely targeted, such as;

• dndplayer.com (for D&D players),
  • dailygrinch.com (which would make a great domain for selling snarky buttons),
  • gl1800.info (for Honda Goldwing riders)
  • flusterduck.com
  • ...etcetera.
I even have a charitable effort I need to get done for a friend, but I'm not sure I'd spend the $300+ necessary to accomplish for what amounts to a favor.

To be clear, because of the cost involved for startup, I'm *not* considering upgrading/replacing whyzzat.com any time soon, but I need creative people and friends to to look, tinker, play, and offer ideas as to "this works/this doesn't" or even "that sucks".

flusterduck.com. Yes, I know the current theme kinda sucks, but I'm working on it :)

Wayne

Thanks metal, for signing up. New theme loaded. Would like to get your impression and technical input

Back