Clinton

You do know that you are now in the extreme minority defending the Clinton Foundation? Even hard left publications such as the NYT and WSJ agree it is a money making scam.
I am not defending Clinton or the Clinton Foundation. I am defending reason and honesty.

The argument, which you made, that it is illegal and deserving of a criminal investigation by the FBI whenever any foundation or charity passes on a mere 7 percent of collected funds via grants to third parties is beyond ridiculous.

There are many charities that do not give out any grants and use every cent they receive for their own programs (such as building houses, buying computers for class rooms, etc.). Your friends at the "Pro Life Action Group" and "Prolife Across America" do not appear to be giving out any grants at all. Clearly, this is neither illegal nor immoral.

Hmm, maybe they are anticipating losing?

Hillary Clinton Pulls Plug On Election Night Fireworks

Hillary Clinton will NOT light up the sky over NYC if she wins the Presidency -- her campaign is calling off a planned fireworks show ... TMZ has learned.

The Clinton campaign had contacted the Coast Guard for permission to pull off a 2 minute long fireworks display over the Hudson River when the election results went final. The fireworks would be visible from the Jacob Javits Center, where she's holding her election night party.

But the Coast Guard tells TMZ ... Clinton's camp reached out on Thursday -- 2 days after her fireworks plan was uncovered -- to say it wouldn't be shooting off the 10" aerial shells, after all.

The Coast Guard says the campaign offered no explanation for the about-face. We've reached out to the Clinton campaign ... no word back yet.

Hmm, maybe they are anticipating losing?
But, red, that would mean that they are not rigging the election and do not already know the outcome beforehand. Clearly, this can't be it :-D

I am not defending Clinton or the Clinton Foundation. I am defending reason and honesty.

The argument, which you made, that it is illegal and deserving of a criminal investigation by the FBI whenever any foundation or charity passes on a mere 7 percent of collected funds via grants to third parties is beyond ridiculous.

There are many charities that do not give out any grants and use every cent they receive for their own programs (such as building houses, buying computers for class rooms, etc.). Your friends at the "Pro Life Action Group" and "Prolife Across America" do not appear to be giving out any grants at all. Clearly, this is neither illegal nor immoral.

Chelsea Used Clinton Foundation Funds For Wedding, Campaigning, And Avoiding Taxes
“I learned from the best,” Band wrote. “The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents….”

Ominously, Band ended his email with, “I hope that you will speak to her and end this. Once we go down this road….

Wikileaks link

But, red, that would mean that they are not rigging the election and do not already know the outcome beforehand. Clearly, this can't be it :-D

They can only rig the election by a few % points in states where they can tip the balance, and they have to guess the % needed ahead of time.

Clinton is currently trending downward in polling, Trump is trending upward

The Clinton campaign is worried the % won't be enough to tip the election their way

JoBBo, you keep getting further and further into the minority even among the hard left.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...chment/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
Vox’s Jeff Stein: ‘I Was Wrong,’ Clinton Foundation ‘Used for Personal Family Enrichment

One of the main contentions supporters of the Clinton Foundation use to excuse the many improprieties the Clintons have perpetrated with their “charity” is that there is no evidence they used the organization for personal enrichment. But now, even Vox.com’s Jeff Stein has had to admit he was wrong about this.

JoBBo, you keep getting further and further into the minority even among the hard left.
Has Jeff Stein stated that Hillary Clinton should be thrown into jail because the Clinton Foundation has paid out less than X percent of donations as grants? No, he has not? Wow, so he does not disagree with me. What a huge surprise.

The email about Chelsea Clinton is the closest thing to a smoking gun, I have seen. Your unrelated argument that paying out less than X percent as grants would be somehow illegal is still as wrong as it was days ago.

LOL! smh.. Imagine if Ted Nugent showed up for Trump dressed like this. Don't be a hypocrite, you know it.

nazi-gaga-21.jpg

Gee, who is using violent and disruptive tactics on election day? Hint, not Trump supporters.

Male Hillary Supporter assaults female Trump supporter

38ae4737-c170-4826-8e61-d56f84c5de23-large16x9_1108_womanattacked.JPG

"He walked past me and then turned around and came charging at me and he just put his hand on my shoulder," said Ctatlici.

The woman told the man she was going to spray him. She said he got into her face and started screaming.

"Then he threw me down and started punching me," said Ctatlici.

Ctatlici then used her pepper spray. She tells us she suffered a few minor wounds and plans to press charges.

Democrat Party 2016.

Hillary Clinton Seen Likely to Win Popular Vote

We will find out later today, I suppose. But, right now, it looks like the "electoral college" system struck again...

I seem to remember arguing against the electoral college system here on Whyzzat and being told I was wrong to do so. I obviously like the results of it in this instance, but it doesn't change my view of there being a problem.

I seem to remember arguing against the electoral college system here on Whyzzat and being told I was wrong to do so. I obviously like the results of it in this instance, but it doesn't change my view of there being a problem.

Well, that is really interesting, isn't it? If you go strictly be miles of territory at a county level, Trump won by what is likely the biggest landslide in US history. But by overall population, lost by a percent or two.

As a nation, how should that properly be reconciled? That is a tough question.

Just watched her concession speech and it was better than expected, now that she finally did it. She showed at least some humility and called for a peaceful transfer of power. Credit where credit is due.

Well, that is really interesting, isn't it? If you go strictly be miles of territory at a county level, Trump won by what is likely the biggest landslide in US history. But by overall population, lost by a percent or two.

As a nation, how should that properly be reconciled? That is a tough question.

the current system limits voter fraud to individual states, Chicago stuffing the ballot box only effects the Illinois vote, not the whole nation

If you have a link to that discussion, please share it. I would love to find out who on this forum (besides metalman) could have possibly argued in favor of it. Searching the forum for "electoral college" and "electoral system" did not bring up your name, I am afraid.

the current system limits voter fraud to individual states, Chicago stuffing the ballot box only effects the Illinois vote, not the whole nation

Speaking for myself I do think it should go state by state, I just think we should eliminate the human element of the Electoral College. The popular vote for each state should go towards the electoral votes based on the popular vote, with no human in between.

Back