'Clinton death list': 33 spine-tingling cases

redrumloa

Reaction score
Bill and Hillary's 'friends' fall off buildings, crash planes, die in freak accidents

Limbaugh said he recalled Ted Koppel, then-anchor of ABC News’ “Nightline,” routinely having discussions on the issue following the July 20, 1993, death of White House Deputy Counsel Vince Foster. In fact, Limbaugh said, he appeared on Koppel’s show.

“One of the things I said was, ‘Who knows what happened here. But let me ask you a question.’ I said, ‘Ted, how many people do you know in your life who’ve been murdered? Ted, how many people do you know in your life that have died under suspicious circumstances?’

“Of course, the answer is zilch, zero, nada, none, very few,” Limbaugh chuckled. “Ask the Clintons that question. And it’s a significant number. It’s a lot of people that they know who have died, who’ve been murdered.

“And the same question here from Rachel Alexander. It’s amazing the cycle that exists with the Clintons. [Citing Townhall]: ‘What it comes down to is this: how many other politicians have you heard of who have had so many mysterious deaths associated with them? You don’t hear of a Bush body count — not even an Obama body count.’ There is a Clinton body count.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
Unfortunately, when it comes to politics Snopes is anything but unbiased. The following link is well worth a read, it gives tons of citations.

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

While at Inquisitr, the future “fact-checker” consistently displayed clear partisanship.

She described herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. She trashed the Tea Party as “teahadists.” She called Bill Clinton “one of our greatest” presidents. She claimed that conservatives only criticized Lena Dunham’s comparison of voting to sex because they “fear female agency.”

redrumloa

Reaction score
I'll also point out that I remember back in the mid-late 90's there were lists floating around with 100-200 names that were obviously padded with nonsense from someone overzealous. The link I provided above is just 33 spanning the Clintons whole political career. This list has quite a number of pretty damning examples. As evil as people claimed VP Chaney was, why don't we see a Bush/Chaney list like this?

Robert

Reaction score
Unfortunately, when it comes to politics Snopes is anything but unbiased. The following link is well worth a read, it gives tons of citations.

Fact-Checking Snopes: Website’s Political ‘Fact-Checker’ Is Just A Failed Liberal Blogger

Snopes’ main political fact-checker is a writer named Kim Lacapria. Before writing for Snopes, Lacapria wrote for Inquisitr, a blog that — oddly enough — is known for publishing fake quotes and even downright hoaxes as much as anything else.

While at Inquisitr, the future “fact-checker” consistently displayed clear partisanship.

She described herself as “openly left-leaning” and a liberal. She trashed the Tea Party as “teahadists.” She called Bill Clinton “one of our greatest” presidents. She claimed that conservatives only criticized Lena Dunham’s comparison of voting to sex because they “fear female agency.”

Whereas the guy who wrote that *is* unbiased?

cecilia

Reaction score
Over the course of my life and career I've known several people and colleagues who have died.
I can't WAIT to be accused of killing them :rolleyes:

metalman

Reaction score
Cr__wCzWgAEkq8T.jpg