Brenda

metalman

Reaction score
7222.jpg

Restraining order...Brenda needs one!

I saw this yesterday and was going to post it in the funny pics thread, but then I came to the conclusion that this isn't actually funny at all...

It would have been easier to just tattoo "LOOSER" for the same effect.

I saw this yesterday and was going to post it in the funny pics thread, but then I came to the conclusion that this isn't actually funny at all...

Speak for yourself, Adz - I think it's feckin' hilarious! :p

Especially once Brenda dumps him. Just imagining him trying to explain that to his next girlfriend is cracking me up.
:lol:

Especially once Brenda dumps him. Just imagining him trying to explain that to his next girlfriend is cracking me up.
His pickup line, "Is your name Brenda?"

Well, that's not entirely what I meant, it's ha ha funny, but outright fricken' sad that someone would do that to themselves.

Well, that's not entirely what I meant, it's ha ha funny, but outright fricken' sad that someone would do that to themselves.

Oh, absolutely.
I've never understood the tattoo thing at all, even a small one.
My girlfriend has a bunch of them, as do most of my friends and one of my sisters. Personally, I don't think I've ever been certain enough about anything to permanently stamp it on my skin.
Especially some girl's name. Even once. This guy has gone beyond the pale. Simultaneously sad and hilarious.

Tragically funny?

Another "Why God why?" moment...

why god why.jpeg

that's Sort of cute

but not what I would consider a cool tattoo.

Back