Atheists are ‘Petty A**holes’ Who Need to ‘Lighten the F**k Up’

Christians say the Solar eclipse is a warning from God.

Here in the 21st century the atheists have to deal with a group that refuses to accept 17th century science and prefers to stay stuck in 12th century thinking about a 1st century myth.

Religion is socially accepted nuttery. Look at it this way - if we ran into 1 guy that was eating a plate of crackers and drinking wine that told us they were really flesh and blood we'd lock him up for being crazy. Instead religion gets a group together which assign a fancy word to their looniness, transubstantiation, and it's now acceptable?

The problem isn't atheists needing to be lighter.

I'd be very happy if religious nuts stayed away from people's civil rights

original.jpg

Cecilia,
That reminds of a time one of the religious prognosticators told everyone how a hurricane was hitting the US because of all the sinful gays. Just before landfall the hurricane changed course and destroyed a Christian private school.

Which hurricane? I don't remember I should have saved it for ironic value.

Last edited:
Cecilia,
That reminds of a time one of the religious prognosticators told everyone how a hurricane was hitting the US because of all the sinful gays. Just before landfall the hurricane changed course and destroyed a Christian private school.
I love it when that happens....I don't mean when bad things happen, I mean when idiots get their spit thrown back in their faces because the wind changed.

Here's the fun part. Everyone -- and I mean everyone -- is an a-hole in one regards or another, whether your particular holey is based on religion, race, tech preferences, or.... well, anything.

The point is, yes, religion is a bane on society in both directions. Theists and Atheists, and everyone else alike...

Here's the fun question. Can you imagine what -- if religion never existed -- the human race would have fought about and killed over for all these millennia?

Wayne

Here's the fun question. Can you imagine what -- if religion never existed -- the human race would have fought about and killed over for all these millennia?

Wayne

Actually there's little need to imagine - I'm sure everyone here could point to various philosophies that have been used at one time or another to fill the gap left by religion and produced similar results when picked up by those of a particular mindset.

Turns out you're probably not that far off the truth - that given the right climate, the right personality types and a little space, we can turn just about anything to sh!t.

and then there are the people who leave behind wonder, generosity, and uplift everyone the meet.

we really need to celebrate those people LOUDLY

Back