An NFL boycott is looming

Oops. The NFL in 2 years has gone from the #1 national sport in history, to a dumpster fire that could see individual teams bankrupt in the next 12 months.

DirecTV Offers Refunds to Customers Offended by NFL Protests

The Wall Street Journal (WSJ) reports that customers that purchased DirecTV’s Sunday Ticket packages are being allowed to refund their orders if they state that they were offended by the recent #TakeAKnee protests in which many NFL teams refused to stand for the American national anthem. According to the Sunday Ticket’s refund policy, no refunds are to be given once the football season has started, but representatives talking to the Wall Street Journal said that exceptions were being made due to the controversy over the recent protests where NFL players kneel or link arms during the national anthem

I am well aware this has been going on since Obama. This NFL drama with the players kneeling during anthems is nothing more than a race war. Let them have their protest, they are not hurting anyone.

And no, i don't like the behaviour of Trump. He is a white supremacist who is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. I don't understand why the president is fighting the NFL. Doesn't he have anything better to do?

And no, i don't like the behaviour of Trump. He is a white supremacist who is sticking his nose where it doesn't belong. I don't understand why the president is fighting the NFL. Doesn't he have anything better to do?

Post after post of you parroting Globalist/Liberal/Progressive/whatever talking points with no basis in fact. "I disagree with him, there for he is a white supremacist" <--- Lame beyond belief. Donald Trump had a lifetime of charitable work in the black community, but suddenly he becomes president and he morphs into a Klansman? Pathetic.

Lingerie Football League Responds to NFL: ‘We Stand!’

"The LFL recognizes everyone's First Amendment right to protest, but our nation's flag and anthem are far too sacred," the league said. "Too many fellow Americans have made the ultimate sacrifice, so that our flag and anthem continue in all its majesty."

In a video announcing the league's continued support for the national anthem, the LFL pledged to "stand in salute" of the flag.

"It symbolizes all the blood, sweat, and tears that have been shed so that we as Americans can raise our flag across our nation," the organization says during the video. "The LFL salutes all those who make this the greatest country in the world."

"We stand in salute of our flag."

BTW, I don't know if you've ever watched the LFL, but these girls don't play around. They are deadly serious and take/deliver big hits. This ain't no foxy boxing.

Over a year ago I saw this coming. The NFL may not survive their self inflicted wound.

I feel bad to a certain extent about this small business owner. Then again, business is cutthroat and it always has been. If this business owner was not following trends, it's her fault. I saw this coming, her as a business owner should have seen this coming.

Lingerie Football League Responds to NFL: ‘We Stand!’

"The LFL recognizes everyone's First Amendment right to protest, but our nation's flag and anthem are far too sacred," the league said. "Too many fellow Americans have made the ultimate sacrifice, so that our flag and anthem continue in all its majesty."

In a video announcing the league's continued support for the national anthem, the LFL pledged to "stand in salute" of the flag.

"It symbolizes all the blood, sweat, and tears that have been shed so that we as Americans can raise our flag across our nation," the organization says during the video. "The LFL salutes all those who make this the greatest country in the world."

"We stand in salute of our flag."

BTW, I don't know if you've ever watched the LFL, but these girls don't play around. They are deadly serious and take/deliver big hits. This ain't no foxy boxing.

More likely they know they cannot get away with it. LFL and women's sports in general don't have the same influence as the NFL and other male professional sports. Maybe they are afraid of being shut down by Trump.

I have never watched it but i feel sorry for the players being forced to wear those ridiculous costumes. If they wore proper pads and armor i would be more interested. Changing the name from lingerie to legend isn't good enough.

DKx_AWsV4AIHiWr.jpg

ESPN has not been a sports channel for some years now, it is a far left wing political propaganda channel. ESPN will probably not survive 2 years. In turn Disney will be somewhat wounded.

Uh-Oh: CEO of the Dish Network Says That It's No Longer Unthinkable to Simply Drop ESPN from Cable Networks

Now, as you almost certainly know, anyone with cable is forced to pay ESPN something like $7 per month, almost $100 per year, whether they watch it or not, because ESPN is almost always included in the "base" package, and the ESPN fee is extracted from your wallet as part of the "base package" rate.

‘Thursday Night Football’ Sees Another Ratings Drop Amid Continued Anthem Demonstrations

The matchup brought CBS a 9.9/18, down 13 percent from last year’s Thursday Night Football opener.

Worse, last year’s ratings were down 27 percent from the numbers seen in 2015. So, this year’s opener is down 40 percent from 2015.

So far, as the league prepares for Week 4, ratings have not been stellar.

Sunday Night Football has seen some of its lowest numbers in decades, and ratings for Week 2 were down double-digits over ratings from 2016.

To put this in perspective, the "protests" started during the 2016 preseason. That means ratings have crashed over 40% in just over a year due to these "protests".

What other business in the world can handle a 40% decline in business in a little over a year and survive? Those Soros checks must be really sweet, but they won't float the NFL forever.

You would think the NFL would be concerned right? Teams and players instructed how to field questions about the decline? It seems they have.

Delanie Walker to fans who boycott NFL over protests: Bye

“And the fans that don’t want to come to the game? I mean, OK. Bye. I mean, if you feel that’s something, we’re disrespecting you, don’t come to the game. You don’t have to. No one’s telling you to come to the game. It’s your freedom of choice to do that.”

It's all fun and games until your paycheck starts to bounce. This will be fun to watch.

Remember when the Libertards basically got the so called Confederate Flag (Virginia Battle Flag) banned because it was racist? Remember I told you that was just the beginning?

21768500_10156532501611729_1207596907625821708_n.jpg

Back